We are more concerned with our relationship with you than we are about getting the sale. What does that mean?
When we come out to evaluate your issue – you will find we ask about you and your house. What is your need and what do you want done? We aren’t going to sell you anything, except ourselves. We install the strongest products in the industry and have the same warranty as most of our competitors – but the difference is we want to serve your needs and make sure you are satisfied with the job thats done. If we see you in a grocery store, at church, or at a kid/family event – the last thing we want is for things to be awkward.
Our goal is two fold:
1) Make the necessary repairs with the highest quality and best results possible.
2) Build a relationship where you are as comfortable inviting us to a cookout as you are having us make repairs on your home.
Ok, so maybe that’s not enough – so here are some other points to consider:
- We are an AB Chance Certified Installer – AB Chance is the largest supplier of helical piers, known for their world class manufacturing facility and owned by Hubbell
- Our Lead Field Technician has as much, if not more experience, repairing commercial and residential foundations as any other in the southeast. He is one of the nicest people you could ever meet and would give you the shirt off his back. Did I mention he’s a rural pastor and I think the only lie he tells is when he’s had a bad day and says “things went well”.
- We are local. Our people are local, our distributors are local and our office is local.
- We would rather lose money and do the job right than make a profit with a bad conscience. We sleep great knowing we make the right ethical decisions.
- We don’t know everything – but we are sure we know people that do.
- The owner has a Masters degree in Engineering from Georgia Tech
- We come with a sense of humor – we take your job seriously but we can have fun while working.